Rent a slice of heaven for the month
If you’re looking to get out of the city (and the four walls of your house) and always wanted to stay on a wine farm, then look no further than our piece of heaven, tucked away in the beautiful Dwarsriver Valley outside of Ladismith (3.5 hours’ drive from Cape Town)
We have opened all our accommodation up for month-to-month rentals, until the dust settles and we can reopen as a guest farm… With Wi-Fi, it’s an ideal place to work remotely in the comfort of nature.
If this sounds like an interesting prospect, read on for further details
Here are some things to note about each of our accommodation units:
- Completely private safe and fully furnished
- Fully equipped kitchen
- HDTV with DSTV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beautiful views of the Vineyards and Swartberg Mountains
- Braai and Boma/Patio areas (Fire Wood supplied on the farm at surcharge)
- Laundry cleaned and returned once a week + floors and surfaces cleaned
- Cleaned and sterilised as per WHO regulations
- Free roaming and use of all Hiking and Mountain bike trails, picnic areas and bird watching spots on the Farm.
There will be an official lease created for up to 6 months which will allow you to travel legally (as per Government Gazette) and all leases will have a clause allowing you to opt out immediately, and at no cost, when we arrive at ‘Level 2’ lockdown regulations – should you want to leave at this point.
With all the above included our leases are:
Chenin Blanc Cottage: @ R9500 per month for the 6 sleeper
Pinotage Farmhouse: @ R12500 month for the 8 sleeper
Crimson Cottage: @R6500 per month for the 2 sleeper
For pics and more info about our lovely farm, see links below: